Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Ombré style..

I finally took the leap and did my hair... Ombré style !!! 


I absolutely LoVE it !! 

I have been thinking about doing this to my hair for probably about a year now.
I know it's something that has been getting done for quite some time now for many people, but I however haven't done much to my hair at all for 10 years. 

But I finally done it, and I'm happy I did.  I really like it and I've had mass amounts of compliments on it. It really has made my pale skin look not so harsh. 


As you can see, it's very much gradual (Excuse my hair, the wind was blowing like a crazy person !!), I did ask my sister to do this for me.
She asked me 'why of all people in our family you asked me? I don't even do my own hair!' and I told her it's because she was the person who always drives for perfection and also she has the best eyesight in our family, also she would understand what I had to explain to her to achieve this look.
I definitely chose the right person as people at work even asked if I had it done professionally.  My sister of course took that as a huge compliment! 

If you want to know how I achieved this (aside from my sisters hidden hairstyle skills) let me know and I shall post a blog of techniques I researched as well as how to maintain this ombré look. !! 



Until next time ~ xoxo N

No comments:

Post a Comment