Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

'Face of the day' kind of day...

I'm finally starting to get into the swing of things on making videos again.  It's like the cogs have started turning once again!!

So you'll be pleased to know I have decided to do 'Face of the day' videos, basically where I showcase how I'd be wearing my make-up for the day!

I would do an 'Outfit of the day' video but I need to figure out where in my room am I going to prop up my camera to film what I'm wearing.  It's hard when you're the only person to film, be in your videos and to edit.  I need more clones of me!

Anyway, here is my 'Face of the day' video!!! 

The list of products I used: 

Face Prime (Victoria's Secret)
Vitalumiére Aqua, foundation (Chanel)
Age rewind, concealer (Maybelline)
Brown eyebrow pencil (No7)
Lemon drop, shadow insurance eyeshadow primer (Too faced)
Honey lust, eyeshadow (MAC)
Haux, eyeshadow (MAC)
Tete-A-Tint, eyeshadow (MAC)
Orb, eyeshadow (MAC)
Teddy, khol eye pencil (MAC)
Brown/black, Stay precise liquid liner (No7)
Black, Megaplush mascara (Maybelline)
Black, Lash Lust mascara (Victoria's Secret)
Laguna, bronzer (NARS)
Melba, blush (MAC)
Soft and gentle, highlighter (MAC)
Creme d'nude, lipstick (MAC)

Hope you enjoyed the video! Please thumbs up and comment on the video, also let me know here your favourite products for your everyday routine!

Until next time ~ xoxo Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment