Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Spring is finally here!!!



Oh how I've waited so long for thee... You are finally here with the biggest rays of sunshine. Time to get the sunglasses out and get a new look for spring make-up!

Here is my spring make-up look that I put together using the YSL Pure Chromatics eyeshadow palette in #19.  I will be thinking of some other spring looks so keep posted! I'm feeling pastels... What do you think?


Products used: 

Foundation: MAC studio fix powder foundation - NC30
Concealer: Kick ass concealer by Soap & Glory 
Shadow primer:  Too faced shadow insurance
Eyeshadow: YSL Pure chromatics - #19 (Can be used wet or dry) 
Eyeliner: No7 Stay precise liquid liner - brown/black
Brow highlight: MAC shadow - Orb
Bronzer:  YSL - highlighting powder for the complexion 
Blush:  MAC - Gingerly
Highlighter: MAC - Lightyear
Lipliner: Rimmel London, 1000 kisses - 050 Tiramisu 
Lipstick:  MAC - Hue


Enjoy the video! Be sure to subscribe, rate and comment as it does make me happy and don't forget to let me know of your channel or blog if you have one so I can check it out too.  I love finding new people who are a part of the beauty community.



Hope you all have an amazing day! 
Until next time... xoxo N 

No comments:

Post a Comment